NOTICE PURSUANT TO THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This notice is given under and by the operation of article 13 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of their personal data.
This web site (hereafter “Site”) and all the services provided by it (hereafter “Services”) are not intended for minors aged under 16 and LEM srl, in its capacity as data controller (hereafter “Company” or “Proprietor”), does not intentionally collect the personal information on minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Proprietor shall immediately cancel it when requested by users.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed:
- Without your consent for the following purposes:
- Meeting your request for information;
- Only with a specific and distinct agreement from you for these other purposes:
- the performance, subject to your express written consent, of direct marketing activities, such as the despatch – also through email, SMS and MMS – of advertising material and communications with an information and/or promotional content with regard to products or services provided and/or promoted by the Proprietor, including gifts and free samples;
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the foregoing purposes, after which they will be cancelled or anonymized.
As specifically concerns the purposes described under point B) your personal data will be processed for 24 months as regards Marketing, unless you withdraw your consent, which can refer to all or just one of such purposes.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
For the purposes indicated under letter a) of the preceding point, the provision of your data is necessary and constitutes an indispensable condition for meeting your request for information. For the purposes indicated under letter b) the provision of data is optional. However, refusal to impart such data and give consent to their processing will make it impossible for the Proprietor to conduct direct marketing and the profiling that this requires, but it shall not affect the possibility that an applicant’s request for information can be met.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF DATA AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Your data can be transferred:
- for the purposes indicated under point A) to the Proprietor’s employees and self-employed staff in their capacity as authorised data processors and/ or system administrators;
- for the purposes stated under point B) to third-party companies or other subjects that operate in outsourcing on the Proprietor’s behalf in their capacity as data controllers;
if the data are processed on the Company’s behalf by third parties, they shall be designated as data controllers through an ad hoc contract or similar legal deed; in any case your data will not be divulged.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Your data will not be transferred to non-European third countries.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You have the right (see articles 15-22 of the GDPR) to request our Company to give you access to your personal data or to rectify them, if incorrect, erase them or limit their processing if the preconditions apply, as also the right to obtain the portability of the data you provided but only when subject to automated processing based upon your consent or a contract.
You have the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing purposes for which it was required, without, however, impugning the lawfulness of the processing conducted prior to the revocation.
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
DATA PROCESSING SUBJECTS
The data controller of your personal data is LEM srl , which may be contacted in this capacity at the following address: Via Belvedere 12, 21020 Galliate Lombardo, Italy or by sending an email to the address email@example.com
Latest update: May 2021
This notice may undergo variations. Therefore, we advise you to regularly check this web page and only to consider the most up-to-date version of the information communicated therein.